Wednesday, September 20, 2006

High Quality Full Color Short Run Printing - Very Cool!

I believe I've seen the future of the digital full color printing press. Recently Dennis Mortensen at DesignItPrintIt.com took my Photoshop for Photographers class workbook and printed it in full color with a perfect bound wrap cover, Wow!

He did a beautiful job and at a price that I couldn't come close to matching online. Dennis has been producing our full color business cards and jumbo post card series for awhile, always producing a beautiful product at a great price.

The beauty of his new full color, digital press is that I can order one or a hundred and get a great looking product without having to print 2500 units to get a reasonable per unit price.

If you have need of full color printing and don't want to turn your business into a storage facility or take out a bank loan to print your next run of full color letterhead then Dennis is definitely worth checking out.